Thursday 8 December 2016

Inspirational quote for those waiting on the Lord for the fruit of the womb


My Comforter.
1 Sam 1:10.
Says "ln bitterness of soul, Hannah wept much and prayed to the Lord."
Every Woman goes through trying times at a given point in time. It may make you bitter and tears may just not stop flowing.
It could be the loss of a loved one, betrayal,
been misunderstood, waiting on the Lord for something or the fruit of the womb as in Hannah's case or even healing etc.
Permit me to lay emphasis on these three(3) facts, that Hannah was bitter, wept much, and prayed. One out of these 3 proved right and brought change, and that is PRAYER. God saw how much anguish and torment she was going through and He answered in a way that proves him as a Miracle Worker. I encourage you today to go before your Maker in petition. And the same God that answered Hannah will do same for you.

Prayer:
Lord I come before you helpless and in torment.
Heal my soul and turn my sorrows to gladness in Jesus name. Amen.

Ahobi Joy.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment