Tuesday 30 August 2016

Should married men go to club without their partners, would they be giving way for temptation by going to club? Tap here to read more http://Teekayspeaks.blogspot.com

29 August 2016

Not every man can overcome the temptation.
Married men shouldnt be clubing every weekend because of the temptations in those places , they would be giving way for temptation and alot of men don't have self-control to over come those temptations .

Night club is not a place for a married man who is a God fearing person, honestly men should be honest with themselves . All the girls men see in clubs wth various degrees of Unclothedness make alot of men to start cheating on their partners unintentional. Be wise as a married man and stay off club.
Anonymous Quote Says:
Everyone that values the institution of Marriage, and realizes that clubbing with someone who isnt your wife could expose you to dangers, that could invariably be detrimental and in the long run, catastrophic to your married life & married status! If i get married tomorrow, i could decide not to even go with my wife. Why because of what my eyes would see! I'll forget my wife is there, and i could start feeling irritated that she is there with me. Humans naturally love freedom, married or Not. I wont speak for anyone, but if i must go, it'll be with my wife. I would be responsible for subsequent consequences of my actions, though! Bad or Good!

Running to clubs every weekend is a bad business. Achievers think of how to create more wealth not who to leave a careless, ungodly life around naked women.. No! You dont have to close down and be a uncivilised husband with a boring life. I know you love that woman on your profile, in your home, the mother of your kids/ future mother of your kids to a fault, making her sad would be the last thing on your mind. Be wise and stay off things that will make you to commit adultery that will destroy you home and marriage.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. If you can't, go with your spouse. There's nothing wrong in spicing your relationship by going out to the club together after all you did while dating.

    ReplyDelete