Friday 14 October 2016

OUR LOVE STORY... OUR 10YRS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY



Really? It's our 10th year Wedding anniversary? How time flies! It's just like our wedding took place few hours ago, all to my lovely and intelligent sweetheart. I have never been more certain that I made the right choice by marrying you, but I must say that over the past 10 years of our ups and down, I have lost count of the number of times I have fallen in love with you. It's certainly an opportunity to appreciate all you have done for me and my loved ones. And I am wholeheartedly saying this for the whole world to bear me witness which is, if I have my way, I will sure marry you over and over again, because I have never stop thinking who, where and what I would be without you in this World.
Happy 10 years wedding anniversary U & I #Brownteekay.
Teekayspeaks.blogspot.com


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment