Monday 17 October 2016

Your enemies might try but they will p triumph over you

The Sovereign God


"To you, o Lord, do I it up my soul. O my God, t trust in you. Do not let me be ashamed, Do not let my enemies triumph over me" Psalm 25:1

This Psalm is made of statements of truth. It is a cry for help. Sometimes we feel abandoned, rejected unappreciated and despondent. In the course of life there will be times such as David wrote. Periods like this come so that we can go back to the source. Do you trust in some one to help you or do you look up to the hills from where your help comes from? , Psalm 121:1 it is only God that can truly cover our nakedness and prevent us from Shame.
Shame is a strategy of the enemies. It is designed to make a person feel less than he or she is. Shame can lead people to suicidal act. It can make a person feel less than what God has promised him leading to diminishing confidence. Your enemies might try but they will p triumph over you. You are untouchable, unstopable, you can not be crushed. No matter how big a stone is, the earth worms will always find a place under it. God said I know the thoughts I have for you. That means you have a place in the scheme of the Almighty . Good morning and have a triumphant week.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment